Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Pillows and so on...

...well what I should have said in the last post was that actually I was veering towards feathers.

The Mighty ZC made some excellent suggestions though - spelt or other grains might be a really good move. And are about the same cost as good quality feather ones from a leading department store.

I suggested it to The Doctor.

He said 'What about weevils?'

I groaned. He then suggested it would be handy in case of late night snack requirements....

But despite that I'm going to give it a whirl.

The lovely Claypot commented that I really do think about everything - well I would seem to, really but I'm not sure that's true. There are lots of things that I can have no control over and so I leave them well alone. In the case of the pillows, I have plenty of time to work it out so an ethical element seemed like a good idea.

Oh and Starbuck, who suggested I got The Doctor some nose strips to avoid the snoring issue. If he was, erm, the only person who snored, shall I say, I'd take more militant action. However, a backlash is quite a concern.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Oh and you know how I hate Tesco? (which is easy for me, as I have local alternatives) I'm not the only one!
Who Links Here