Tuesday, November 14, 2006

bits and stuff....

Has anyone read 'Natural Flights of the Human Mind'? Did you like it? I really want to talk to someone about it..... I loved 'Astonishing Splashes of Colour' and well, 'Natural Flights...' was certainly better than OK. It has interesting characters, a good backstory and its gripping and readable without being overly simplistic - and its well put togethre. But I couldn't help feeling it was a tad contrived. I may be being unfair - I have read a lot of good books lately.

And the cabbage - so far have used some in a thai curry, and stir fried with garlic and mustard seeds. Your suggestions have saved our fridge.... Oh and The Doctor doesn't like colcannon as he once had food poisoning after eating it - not from it, but it was that which - erm - returned...
Who Links Here