Saturday, May 20, 2006

Long division...

..so I'm cutting up peppers for roasting, in order to prepare The Doctors pre half marathon supper (Brown rice. Fish. More brown rice) when all of a sudden I couldn't remember who sang 'Love will tear us apart'. I knew it wasn't Soft Cell, or Teardrop Explodes, but the bit of my brain that knew it was Joy Division had been entirely overwritten by something. Something useful, I hope. Work related, even. I just have to hope that it wasn't anything written by James Blunt perporting to be music.

So I google - 'Who sang 'Love will tear us apart' and guess what? There's a Chinese film of the same name, and also a book. I am not sure why I think this is so cool, but I love google for making me realise there are the same ideas going on all over the world....
Who Links Here