Friday, May 26, 2006

its not easy..

..being green, according to this series on BBC2. I've watched a couple of episodes and been fairly entertained. I think that its good that the BBC are bringing to the publics attention the different ways in which people can improve the ways in which they conduct their lives for the benefit of all. Important, I think we all agree. They raise loads of issues, insulation, composting toilets, recycled chip fat for diesel - all worthy of consideration.

While I think its important that those who can do more do so, its a tad frustrating for them to say in the programme that these are things we could all do. Well probably, with their skills, a half million pound farm and £100,000 to spend on making it green. We don't have enough space for everyone to do this - there has to be another way.

If only I knew what it was.
Who Links Here