Tuesday, January 10, 2006

reduce...

...re-use, recycle is a great catchphrase and is certainly a good philosophy for life. That and, 'Think Globally, Act Locally', and making sure you are always wearing good pants. Can't help to put a smile on your face.

I do have a slight magazine habit. Its better than it was - maybe once every couple of weeks. I buy the odd interiors mag to keep my motivation up (my talent for picking properties positioned adjacent to enormous roads continues). When I've finished with them, I give them to my PA's, or other friends. When they've done with them, I take them to the medical centre where I go for my chiropody.

Or so I did. I turned up this time and was told they wouldn't take them as children visiting the practice tore them up. Now I know, parents should discourage their children from doing so (and most would) and I know that receptionists job is not to tidy up. But I can't, or don't want, to believe that its a problem to such an extent that they can't have a few magazines for people having a bad day. Or am I in some kind of denial?
Who Links Here