Friday, December 16, 2005

Memememememememe....

Welcome to the 2005 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy this entire blog entry and paste it onto a new blog entry that you'll post. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then publish! Leave a comment if you do this.The theory is that you will learn a lot of little (random) things about your friends, if you did not know them already.

What time did you get up this morning?
8.15. Begrudgingly.

Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds. I have a diamond in my engagement ring and some beautiful diamond earrings bought for me as my prize for coming of a ventilator after an operation. So diamonds - but for special occassions.

What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Mrs Henderson Presents

What is your favourite TV show?
Boston Legal. I also love CSI, Scrubs and Friends.

What do you usually have for breakfast?
Muesli - usually home made, occassionally fair trade.
Favourite cuisine?
Varies. Very much into tapas at present.

What food do you dislike?
Celery. Is evil.

What is your favourite CD at the moment?
I've been listening to The Darkness and Idlewild a lot..

Morning or night person?
And morning is?

Favourite sandwich?
Either a mozzerella, pesto and olive panini, or hoummous, grated carrot and olive.

What characteristic do you despise?
Bigotry.

Favourite item of clothing?
Either my trusty purple tracksuit trousers or an embroidered stripey skirt if I'm feeling sociable.

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
San Francisco, Italy, New Zealand

What colour is your bathroom?
Bright blue - with white loo etc.

Favourite brand of clothing?
Monsoon

Where would you retire to?
Varies daily - today? Cornwall.

What was your most memorable birthday?
Lots for different reasons. Last year I had a weekend of treats - that was fab.

Favourite sport to watch?
Ice skating.... And really not since I was nine. I hate watching sport (unless I'm watching someone I know

Who do you least expect to complete this?
Most of my readers.

What is your shoe size?
6.5. I have startlingly wide feet, so normally end up with size 8

Pets?
Not yet. I do have The Doctor though.

Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
MORE news? I keep a diary on the internet....

What did you want to be when you were little?
A scientist. Then a probation officer. My parents were both scientists.

What is your favourite flower?
Roses.

What date on the calendar are you looking forward to?
25th December 2005.

One word to describe the person who you snaffled this from?
Talented! An amazing web designer.


Who Links Here