Friday, November 11, 2005

where oh where have I been...

..well I've been distracted by house stuff this week, so rather than the serious post intended for today I thought I'd leave you with an edited highlight;

The Bird's mobile rings.

"Hello?"

"Is that Mr Chirp speaking?"

(Birdy clears her throat)

"No"

Plowing on, the caller asks if I am still planning on selling Bird Mansions.

Bearing in mind we're buying the Aviary through them, I'd imagine that this was a given.

"Yes, its on the market currently aimed at disabled people, and then we'll be putting it on with an agent next week"

"Will you consider Hardsell and Cannae Getta Stray-Tancer for your sale?"

"Oh yes I'll be considering them"

(Bird's internal dialogue: CONSIDERING NEVER TOUCHING THEM WITH A BARGEPOLE)
Who Links Here