Monday, October 24, 2005

Normal service....

.... is looming, certainly. I mean I'm here, in my lounge, on my laptop.

However - a bit of me is clearly not back yet. I got in from work today, feeling headachey and generally discombobulated. I asked my PA for a cup of tea. Now to give this context I should say I have a caffeine type tea only once a day, and the rest of the time I have fruit or herbal teas. Today then was an occassion, as I was limbering up for my second cup of tea of the day. Except it wasn't, of course, as my PA reminded me I'd forgotten to have the first one that morning....

Even after the cup of tea, I still got to the end stage of my famous carrot and orange spicey rice before realising I hadn't got any orange juice....

So thank you thank you to Zinnia for her fantastic blog sitting - and her wonderfully themed posts! I feel I have rather a lot to live up to....

I *do* like the idea of being a benign dictator though....
Who Links Here