Friday, July 01, 2005

Memememememememememeeeeeeeeeee!

I've been tagged by Neil - a music meme. I love talking about music, despite the fact I have profoundly uncool taste.

Six songs I've been listening to a lot lately -

Jesusland - Ben Folds
Hello Starling - Josh Ritter
I believe in a thing called love - The Darkness
Wanderlust - REM
Nothing is good enough - Aimee Mann
All that we let in - Indigo Girls

Not cool, certainly. Great to sing along to! I've been working on a post about 'theme songs' - I always have a theme song - something I sing in my head in order to give myself the oomph to do something. Current favourite - The Shouting End of Life by the Oysterband. However - when ever I look at the lyrics I wonder about the wisdom of my choice - lyrics never really make sense to me, I suspect I have no soul.

Anyone else got a theme song?
Who Links Here