Sunday, April 17, 2005

Public Service Announcement...

... a massoman curry is a much gentler level of heat than a kapao, in case you were wondering. I like a veggie massoman curry, The Doctor favours the beef variety - its a curry made with new potatoes, coconut milk, and peanut butter (and thai curry paste, and either beef or veggies)

Twas our big night last night as it was five years since The Doctor and I first clapped eyes on each other. Five Years.

Five Years

How did that happen?

We extended the celebration by watching 'Three Colours Blue' - I do realise a complex French/Polish film about the death of someones husband and child isn't an obvious choice but it was a beautiful, if rather dense film - I'm aiming to watch the other two of the trilogy this week - I suspect I may need a commentary. All insights welcome...
Who Links Here