Saturday, February 05, 2005

I have finally finished procrastinating...

....maybe... and started on my OU course. I'm a big educational scaredy cat when it comes to courses. I have reasonable qualifications but wasn't a huge fan of organised education. I'm determined to change that though and have a good experience of this course. So I've made a bit of a start on it. Tomorrow - more reading and I have to listen to a tape, thus causing much hunting about for a walkman and batteries at Casa Birdy.

I don't think you should underestimate the power of procrastination though. Whenever I'm studying, my house never looks tidier, the PA and The Doc never better nourished. Suddenly I'm a whizz at remembering birthdays. I even got up this morning and went to the Farmers Market for a few bits and bobs - including a sack of tatties, comedy carrots and some jerusalem artichokes. All organic and magnificently muddy.... I've never cooked any artichoke before let alone the jerusalem kind. Feedback to follow....
Who Links Here