Friday, November 12, 2004

Puddings..

... I'm sure you've noticed, I am a big lover of food. All sorts of food really, including but not exclusively sweet stuff.

One of the few things The Doctor and I disagree on is what constitutes a good pudding. There are areas of overlap - creme brulee, for example. Its not that we don't like the same things, more that we don't afford them the same ranking in our top fives. For example, I like apple pie - but I wouldn't put it in the top five, not even if I added cloves and cinnamon and raisins. He thinks that profiteroles are a bit dull. He'd eat them and enjoy them, but not put them in his top five. I think profiteroles are top five quality, although not quite as good as rhubarb crumble, which is evidence of some sort of divine influence in the universe. Perhaps desert is the key difference between genders?
Who Links Here