Tuesday, July 27, 2004

To tell or not to tell

One of the conference ideas I had was to start a disability and education blog at work, which would probably need to not be anonymous. I think these work related blogs are a good move, but I'm not sure I want to let on about my blog. I might not need to though.

Off to a music festival this weekend with my Best Friend. Can't remember what I've been calling her, so might have to come up with an alternative option. Anyway, have said nothing bad about her in my blog so might let on. Otherwise I've only told The Doctor and another friend who has started her own blog - which I'll post up tomorrow. I do quite like the anonymity, it feels rather free. Not that I'm embarrassing myself any more online than I do face to face. Telling my secrets is no challenge - I embarrass myself all the time......


Who Links Here