Saturday, May 15, 2004

In the spirit of many other bloggers, in particular fembat.net and Ancarett's Abode I've added a bit on my blog about what I'm watching/reading/listening to - I always find them very insightful in other people's blogs. I'm not sure, quite what I'm insighting from them, but it makes me feel like I'm getting to know someone from their books and films and so on.

I've been thinking a lot about identity since I've been writing my blog. I had been determined to keep my identity secret - after all as a wheelie woman I get assumed about up the wazoo. Still - it makes it hard to tell funny stories when key information is being omitted. Plus, at present no-one I know off line reads this - The Doctor being the only person who knows of its origin. And he is Busy, Busy, Busy.

Hmm - note to self - up the wazoo is NOT a comedy phrase when typed.

And may not be when spoken, either.
Who Links Here