Saturday, May 29, 2004

Blogging article in the NYTimes

I saw this article about blogging in the New York Times - now that phrase is not one I often use - I try to be well read but don't spend as much time on newspapers as I might.

I thought this article was rather telling and more than a bit scary. I love to blog as much as the next person, assuming the next person is someone who blogs as regularly as she can. Addicted I am not, or at least not yet. I do spend a lot of time thinking of things to write, and sometimes I even get round to writing it. The day I blog on our wedding anniversary is a day too far.

I have got a bit of an addictive personality though. I fiddled with blu-tack constantly for years until a hospital stay got me to break the habit. What scares me most is that I may have a vacancy in my addictions.....
Who Links Here